Sunday, October 6, 2013

Passion: What the Hell is that? And how do I figure out what mine is?

What the Hell is my passion? You say, I don't have a clue. And you know the answer is closer than you think. It's like your feet. If they are not hurting you don't really even notice them. And your passion is so close to you that you just don't notice it. But, I believe God is calling us to get beyond our Ego's and really get in touch with why we are here. What are we here for? What is our Life Purpose?

Many of us, just take whatever comes our way, by default. Many of us feel that is all we can do. But I am here to tell you that that is not true. You are here on this earth, having this experience for a damn good reason. And your gifts and talents are needed to heal this world. And if you are doing any job other than why you are here, now is the time to start moving into your real purpose. Now this is not for those of you who know your purpose. But there is an army of us out there who are just not satisfied anymore with the status quo. We want more. And I believe that that is the Divine calling us onward. Not that what we were doing was wrong, but that that was to help you with what is to come. Now is the time for us to dig deep into our subconscious minds to hear from the heart. Now is the time to step out into the direction of our dreams. That to do that is the new normal!

Oh, God made me to do what I love to do? Oh, God didn't put me down here to work a job I really hate, that takes me away from my hearts desire. Oh, that sounds to easy! Yeah, God wants us to struggle. What is wrong with us?! Why do we think everythings got to be work! Painful, nauseating! I mean really. That is not the world God wants for us. The Divine wishes above all that we prosper and be in health. 3 John 1:2.

So how do we find this passion? Well, you need to take time to be quiet. Get into a daily routine to take time to be alone. I have a tree and a chair I go sit there and just spend time listening. I ask myself questions. I sort through all the data. My teacher told me I should do this, my Mother said that, my friends say this. What do I say? And look at each one and ask yourself, is this me? or is this them? And sort it out once and for all. Don't have time to do this? Then your not ready to really step into your life purpose, you want to mess around some more. You want to stay in fear, with the false sense of security, while your soul withers away. Seriously, no more soul sucking jobs!! Do what you love! What you are passionate about! What have you got to loose? A job you hate! and Stress.

It is time to shut the Ego down in the sense that the Ego works for the spirit, not the other way around. We got it backwards. Ego is trying to push the spirit around. Telling us that we can't make money doing that, that we can't let go of the security of this, making us feel trapped, and powerless to change. Does any of this sound familiar? I thought so. We could write for days many more of those Ego rants! But that is what I am writing about. Stopping, by recognizing a Ego rant. A fearful, Ego rant is not from God, nor is it true. You just think it's true, because you believe your thoughts are true. Ever think something about someone, later to find out that you where wrong? Ego is the one who gets bent out of shape if someone doesn't speak to you or see you. You know that petty stuff. Spirit looks past all that. Its time to put that school girl, ego driven, protect yourself, it's a war out there kind of mentality to rest. We need to be vulnerable. I mean it's not like we all don't see it anyway. Why do we go around like people don't see our vulnerablities. We read each other all the time. Come on. And then we play this game of oh, that's not what I saw and blah, blah, blah. Why do we do that? But if we understand that even with our walls, and by the way, those walls that you think are protecting you? They are see through, just in the way. In the way of what? In the way of you getting your needs met, and receiving the good the universe want to give you. But you wont receive it  because you think you have to struggle and strain. And settle for less than you want.

Why do you think you want more? And who put that feeling in you? It is a natural progression, as we grow and mature, we are called higher. We are called to move on. Now the alarm is being sounded to those who hear it, that you need to step into your Life purpose, that you, doing what you came here for is needed. And that all you have done up to this time has help to hone your gifts, and prepare you for your true job. Like Karate Kid.

Your passion is that go to. When there is nothing else to do, and you have time to burn, you do this one thing, or learn about this one thing or read about it..the list is endless. But this one thing you would do without pay, you are compelled to do it. That is where you start. Because that is where your passion is. It's like myself and spiritual, metaphysical, scriptural, law of attraction, consciousness stuff! I can't get enough. I am searching wisdom and knowledge 24/7.

Take the time to peel away everyone else's desires for you, and really figure out what you are passionate about and do that! Your joy, doing what you love will make the world a better place. And is why we all are here, to make the world a better place.

Lord, bless my friends who have come here for spiritual food and direction. Show them that this is a marker for where they need to go. That this is not a mistake. That you lead them here and to pay attention to the instructions. Open there hearts to take that leap of faith and believe in their dreams and believe in themselves. That believing in yourself is not arrogant. That to believe in yourself is to believe in the Divinity in yourself, and is to believe in God. I ask this in Jesus Name Amen!! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment