Monday, March 3, 2014

Doggy Muse!!!!


I want to introduce you to my muse... Maximus the Mighty. This is our baby. You know, since my husband and I both have grown children, why start over, just have a dog. And Max is just that. We call him brother Max, Uncle Max, whatever. We really have fun with it. Can you see why? Hello! Look into those eyes.
This guy has changed how I see animals and our communication with them. He lays up here in my temple with me, where all the magic happens with my creativity. So he is both lazy and active at times that I desire! What an awesome companion.. He is a Boston Terrier bred. These dogs rock... You just won't meet  a friendlier dog. Well, maybe. What I mean is, this dog is looking for friends. Like no one is an enemy. He's like hi! nice to finally meet you friend! I've been waiting for you....





Yes, I take him to Walmart.. and that is how he is..Perfect huh? People just get a kick out of seeing him in my basket. How do you like his cart comfy? It is custom..by yours truly..Thank you. Thank you.

This bred of dog can hold onto something and be held in the air. Like a rope and they will hang on forever!! I guess my dog has a lot to show me about me. I sink my teeth into something and can hold on. Good to know, just sink it into something good and hold on...I have done the opposite. Let's just say I learned to take a moment and decide what is good to sink my teeth into. And to take my teeth out of things that no longer serve me. Like holding onto the past. And giving it anymore of my energy..

Max loves clothes. He has many sweaters and is in need of some new stuff. I am thinking about making him some myself. I will post pics if that materializes.. LOL Anyway, I just wanted to intro you to my hairy companion, mascot, fun guide, friend....He sends light and love and prayers...


Have a Great Day

Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment