Thursday, September 5, 2013

Welcome to My blog

If you landed her, well "You Are Right Where You Are Supposed To Be"
So, my first post on my new blog. I want to welcome you to my blog. I hope you find the content that will be shared on this blog to be helpful, illuminating, cleansing, eradicating, drastic, and most of all healing. You are truly loved here. Always know that. I care for you, and because I am a cut to the chase kind of girl. I like to get to the bottom line. I do not want to waste your time in clearing those colored glasses away, one by one. Yes, there are more than one.
I changed the name on my blog to truly reflect my passion and my gift. I want my readers to be able to come her for answers. When they truly want to look into the glass of themselves, the glass we have created in error to protect us. I am a tell it like it is person, so, you guessed it. If you are ready to hear and see what's really there, and ready to break through that glass, then you don't want to stay here. But, if your ready, to look deeply, pointedly, starkly. Because lets face it, it takes a slap on the face if you will, not a literal slap mind you. This place is about love, but I am not gonna waste precious time, wrapping it up and putting a bow on it, if you get me. Straight talk. Cut to the chase. I need to know basis.
Spirituality will be discussed here. The name God, Father, Creator, Jesus, The Divine, and spirit will be talked about her. Get it straight, If that's not for you then Namaste to you, I wish you the best on your journey. No for all of you who are still here. Let's get real, this blog is not some tickle your Egofest. Frankly your Ego is going to have it rough her. Not that we hate the Ego, but lets face it our Ego likes to be stroked, and  petted, (is that a word, well I just made it up then!), fluffed, puffed, and all that prissy stuff. And that's not what this is about. It is about strengthening your spirit man. Because, hello! We are spirits having a physical experience, not the other way around. And that is one of the shifts that must happen if you ever want to get clear and happy. This is an experience, where we gain experience. We are here to work, to show love to each other, to show love to ourselves, to help one another.

Let's just get down to talking-

In Genesis God made everything with just saying it. And when he mad Man and Woman, he made them male and female and in his image and his likeness. Amen. So, that means that you are made in Gods image and his likeness.

Definition of:

Likeness-  the fact or quality of being alike; resemblance.

Hmmmm? That sound like the same to me. So we have this same power. There is a qoute in the Bible that says life and death are in the power of the tongue.  

Proverbs 18:21
The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.

Wow, that means YOU have the power of life and death in your tongue and what you say! Let's just let that one soak in for a minute.....................................................So, what you say has a direct effect on the outcome of your life...It effects you relationships, your finances, your marriage, or your being single, your children, your coworkers. Your tongue effects it all. And you are the one speaking it over yourself. 

Now, I will be posting more tomorrow. But I want to give you some homework. Nothing to daunting. Start watching your words. Really pay attention to your life. Like, stop and look at your life and at those places, people that just aren't making you happy. What are you speaking over that? And when you see one. When you catch yourself, stop and turn it around. Start to speak what you want into that place and start to see that relationship turn around, that financial situation turn around. Don't settle for less. Speak what you want. Please post your progress, I am interested in your journey. 
Now, I am going to type a prayer for you. 

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before your thrown this day for my friend here. You know who each and everyone of them are. And you know they have come here for your help, and that I am the vessel who is being used her to help. I ask that each and everyone of these precious people will feel your presence. I ask that you help them to really start to notice what they are saying over themselves and look at what they have. Give them the strength to change. I ask that you will show them when they are speaking things that they don't want and help them to get clear about what they do want. I ask this in your name and by your blood. And I thank you and praise you in Jesus Name Amen!


Roman 4:17
17 As it is written: I have appointed you to be the father of many nations. So Abraham is our father in the eyes of God in whom he had faith, the God who gives life to the dead and calls things that don’t exist into existence.

Hmmmm, sounds like Genesis. We are going to have a great time here. Go speak thoses things that are not as though they are, as God has designed you too!!!
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment