Thursday, November 21, 2013

30 day "Change Your Life" with Affirmations challenge

30 day "Change Your Life" with Affirmations challenge

I want to issue a challenge. I was compiling a list of Affirmations for myself to read every morning to myself in the mirror, so that I could reset myself to the truth. And it came to me that I should put this on my blog and issue a challenge we can do for 30 days and report our findings. So if you are here, I would tell you that you were lead here. And we all can use a good challenge now and then to blow the dust off and see ourselves more clearly. We grow up and we don't realize that we carry a lot of the beliefs of our families with us. We carry our belief in ourselves and our worth from our observance of others responses to us. We are now being shown and it is coming to our consciousness that we must reroute that pattern. We are all one, we are connected, and so each of us should look to our inner self to produce real change in our lives. As we change our inner world, what I mean is change our self perception, we change our outer world. So with all that said, Let's get to it. Below you will find a list of Affirmations to read each day to yourself in the mirror. That's right, you've got to face yourself, and give yourself the medicine you desperately need. And we all will do this for 30 days, and beyond. I encourage you to report any changes that you see in yourself or others around you. 

I want to tell you first that you are very courageous, and I know you can do this. I know you want to do this, because you are reading this. So listen to yourself, because you attracted this to you,  to help. 


Heavenly Divine Source- I ask that you help my friends to do this challenge with me and change ourselves in new ways that we have not seen yet. I thank you for the idea to do so, I ask for your presence to be very close to each one of us as we forge to change. As we forge to wake up from this lie we have believed about ourselves. Thank you. In Jesus Name Amen


These Affirmations are taken from Louise Hays book, "You Can Heal Your Life". It can be found at Amazon.com. Thank you Louise for your helpful words of affirmation and healing. You are a true Angel on this earth and I honor you here.


Affirmations
30 Day Challenge to:
“CHANGE YOUR LIFE”

read every affirmation once each day in the morning in front of the mirror.

ü I acknowledge and accept that I am the creative power in my world. I now choose to enjoy my life.

ü I am peaceful with life

ü I take in life in perfect balance

ü I have the capacity to take in the fullness of life. I lovingly live life to the fullest

ü I love and approve of myself. I care for me. I am totally adequate at all times

ü I lovingly forgive and release all of the past. I choose to fill my world with joy. I love and approve of myself.

ü I choose to allow all my experiences to be joyous and loving.

ü I recognize my own intuitive ability

ü It is with flexibility and ease that I see all sides of an issue. There are endless ways to do things and see things. I am safe.

ü I now create a life I love to look at.

ü I trust the process of life. I am safe

ü It is my birthright to live fully and freely I am worth loving. I now choose to live life fully

ü I love life, it is safe to live

ü I love and appreciate myself

ü I love and approve of myself. Life supports and loves me.

ü I stand tall and free. I love and approve of me. My life gets better every day.

ü I digest life with ease

ü Life agrees with me. I assimilate the new every moment of every day. All is well.

ü It is safe to see others viewpoints




No comments:

Post a Comment