Thursday, October 3, 2013

Bad Luck reversal. Science has shown some hope

I tell you anyone that knows me, knows that at times when a statement needs to be sent back, like I never win, or I'm to fat, will provoke a good rebuke on my part. LOL "I rebuke that in the name of Jesus!" and a hand swipe in the air will follow such a rash case of verbal diarrhea. And this is a good thing. All who know me, know I am not rebuking them, but the words that came out of their mouthes.

I can not let that go, and take it very seriously. If you talk to my children, you will probably hear it fly out of their mouthes too, for I taught it to them. Early on in my walk of faith, God took me to the scriptures and showed me these truths. Well, I just took God at his word and decided to take charge of what I allow to be spoken over me, or at me, in the sense of statements. For instance, I cough, and someone says, Oh! Are you coughing a cold? Awwwwhhh! "I rebuke that in the name of Jesus!" I might wave my arms around or act like Im catching something in the air...It truly is funny to watch. But I don't care. If you read my post , Welcome to my Blog, you would read about Genesis. Anyway, God spoke everything into existence, everything! And then it says we are made in his image and likeness!!! And bingo, we have that same power! Good and Bad. 


Proverbs 12:18 esv


There is one whose rash words are like sword thrusts, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.



James 1:26 ESV 


If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.



Psalm 52:2 ESV 


Your tongue plots destruction, like a sharp razor, you worker of deceit.

Proverbs 17:9 ESV 


Whoever covers an offense seeks love, but he who repeats a matter separates close friends.


Proverbs 10:18 ESV 


The one who conceals hatred has lying lips, and whoever utters slander is a fool.










http://www.openbible.info/topics/taming_your_tongue




















Ouch! That last one was straight up! And Psalm 52:2? Holy Moly! Is that to say we are damned? No we are not damned. But what it's trying to show us is the way. The way to the happy life we really want. That the path is not by back stabbing, being unsupportive, saying mean things about another. And about saying things like are you getting sick? Just that phrase is enough to get a rebuke in the name of Jesus from me. You know how it feels when someone says a lie about you, telling you you always do something? And you rare up and want to clobber them. Instead, rebuke it. You don't have to take that and you don't have to give that. 












New International Version
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.




















If we all sow deceit into this world, relationship, life, then deceit is what we get. To reverse that, shop putting it out there, and choose better this time, by saying something good, true, kind, loving, forgiving. Now, I can hear you out there saying. Ugh! I can't have any fun, no gossiping, no passing on tails about people, and I can't complain about Nancy to my coworker? HMPH! But, you could look at it this way. By not putting that out into the universe, I don't receive it back, so I am protecting myself. Oh, you mean if I say those nasty things, or those fearful things, I will get the same back. I ask you again to pay attention to what you say and your life. If there are things in your life that you don't want, check your mouth out, and check your mind out. Most likely your mind is not going in a great direction either. And if we have the same power as God to create things with our mouths and words. Where do words form?, in your mind. So get your mind right and you get your words right and your get your life right! Makes sense doesn't it.









I'm not saying that you need to rebuke what people say out loud, although it is fun to see the look on there face. And I get a chance to enjoy explaining to them why I did/said that. I like to educate people. If our words shape our world, our thought shape our world, and affect others.  I encourage you to take inventory of what you let fly out of your mouth. Check out this site page talking about the research about this kind of thing. It's worth a look to make your experience down here more productive and yielding what you want in your life.

















When my daughter was 16, you know what I mean. That time when you realize you can't keep hanging on. Fear is gripping you, your so unsure of the new world they are heading into. The world where they make the decisions, they call the shots. And you wonder, did I do enough? And sometimes you nag........You remind them of things you've already beaten into there heads. And they rebel, because you don't trust that they got it. I mean really, we act like it's our life. Or maybe, like me you see that it is time to begin to let go. Because if you keep hanging on, it will get ugly, it's already started.
This is the time when God spoke to me. It was when I had separated from my second husband and had thrown the rule book out on parenting and all of the above and said to myself, there has got to be a better way. I usually opened the refrigerator when one of these moments of letting go came up and spoke, as though God was in there....in the refrigerator! And that is when he would speak to me. He said, " Child, do you not remember your life, your parents didn't do like you did. You've given these kids all you have and then some. And now you must trust this. You must trust that it is in there. And remember, your parents didn't have a relationship with me like you do. And still I reached out to you just the same. So don't forget that if I could get ahold of you, I can do the same for them. No more Roundup, only water and food. Praise what is in there." I spoke to my daughter about her friends and told her that I trusted that she would do the right thing and make the right decision for herself. And you know what, she did. 

Lord, help my friend here to take account of there thoughts and words. Help them to take responsibility for what they are verbally contributing to our world , their families, friends, coworkers. I ask that these words pierce like a two edged sword, that  cuts away the disease. The disease of thinking that our words don't really count. That we are not kidding. I ask you to help them see their spirits, and that I can help them to listen and love themselves and everyone else. Thank you for each one of them. I ask that as they do this change, you will pour them out a blessing they can not contain. As they give loving words, forgiving words, may they bask in the rewards of doing so. In Jesus Name Amen...and I thank you and praise your for the answer, Amen

Philippians 4:6

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

And the peace of God, which surpasses all [a]comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians%204:6,7&version=NASB

Disclaimer: I have a tendency to not worry about my spelling. I neither need to spell perfect or grammatically. It is my intention to spell as well as possible, but in our human state, these things happen. I am secure that you will figure out what I was trying to say..Thank you! xxoo



No comments:

Post a Comment