Monday, February 17, 2014

One Simple Energy Technique You Can Use to Improve Your Relationships Today





Hello Everyone, haven't posted in a month of sundays...So, I watched this today and found it so helpful.

So, I wanted to pass it on to you too. This sounds kind of crazy to some people, but I have found Carol Tuttle's approach so helpful and healing. She cuts to the chase, no gobble D gook. She has a lot more video, so if this is helpful, go to Youtube.com and check her out. Carol Tuttle...

I am going to do this in a few areas of my life. I will get back to you on how it goes.. Retraining yourself is work, but will pay off if you do it...



Lord, bless my dear friends here. I ask that you will answer all of their questions. Help them to ask of you. In Jesus Name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment